Benefits of Workplace Wellbeing
For More Profit
Less Days Sick
Improve wellbeing, encourage success
It’s proven that improving Workplace Wellbeing will lead to happier and more productive employees.
It’s not all about getting bums on seats – and companies that go beyond absence management and implement a holistic wellbeing approach, will reap the benefits!
Stress & Resilience
- 2-3 hour workshop
- Educates your workforce on stress and its impacts
- Understand how to become resilient to stress
- Understand the signs of poor mental health
- Learn Techniques to become more resilient
- Learn how to manage stressful situations effectively
Mental Health First Aid
- 2-hour workshop
- Understanding of mental health and wellbeing
- Practical skills to spot the triggers and signs
- Confidence to step in, reassure and support
- Enhanced interpersonal skills such as non-judgemental listening
- Knowledge to help someone recover their health by guiding them to further support – whether that’s self-help resources, through their employer, the NHS, or a mix
- 2-hour workshop
- How to thrive in times of challenge
- Develop strategies and tactics to help individuals perform under pressure.
- Learn Techniques to achieve peak performance
- How to have the mindset of a Champion
- Remove limiting beliefs and blocks for ultimate success
- 1-hour per session
- For Managers, Employers or Employees
- 1-2-1 Training on how to implement wellbeing strategies into the workplace, for your team OR
- Individual support with personal issues that are affecting worklife OR
- For individuals looking to improve performance, manage stress or for working with any financial blocks
If you have a few employees within your Company that have similiar needs then a group workshop is probably the most cost effective, otherwise I can run custom sessions with individuals to work to specific goals. These can be done as one-off sessions, as and when required, or on a retainer basis. Get a FREE healthcheck today to see what your company needs to enhance your workplace wellbeing.
I work with both!
EFT is also known as Emotional Freedom Technique or Tapping. EFT corrects the imbalances in your energy system by tapping on the meridian points around your body, whilst tuning in to the issues you are facing.
You may not be using the correct words. You may need to contact an EFT Trainer to help you. Try drinking a glass of water, you may be slightly de-hydrated and energy flows better when you are hydrated.
You will find a lot of evidence on line and studies, if you would like to read all the studies, please keep on reading!
There is no limit! However, when tapping we release lots of toxins so we must drink water to flush out those toxins. I would recommended the minimum you do, is just a few minutes a day – make it part of your daily routine, just like brushing your teeth. Tap whilst you waiting for the kettle to boil, whilst waiting for some food in the oven, whilst sat on the loo…. you get my drift.
These are signs of an energy release – this is positive! This means something has shifted. Don’t worry if this doesn’t happen, however, it can still mean EFT has worked – the results just may be more subtle